Monday, December 29, 2008

freaken sweet guitar lessons

I am taking guitar lessons from my mom and i rock!I only know three songs thou.Row row row your boat,one little two little three little Indians,and part of Tom Dooley.I'm getting better and I'm working on a song called yellow submarine.




I also have another pick.its Desperoue.Desperoue is about a rat that falls in a queen's soup and she dies of shock. the rats where banded from the kingdom and they capture a princess.A mouse try's to save her.on the same scale as last time, I give it a two.See you next time.

3 comments:

E said...

Your teacher sounds really pretty. She probably doesn't even need to wear makeup at all.

Hazel said...

Wow, blogging? I am so proud of you. You are really growing up. I just want to tell you that if you ever read anything offensive on my blog...Tom wrote it.

I think I am going to have Amy teach me how to play too. Maybe we could do a Yellow Submarine duet?

Bella said...

i play the guitar.